Ductless Spilt System Installation, Ductless Air Conditioning & Ductless Mini Split RepairAuburn, AL, Tallassee, AL, Prattville, AL, Wetumpka, AL, Millbrook, AL & Montgomery, AL
Let Clark Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing simplify your comfort. We deliver complete and permanent temperature control without the hassle, mess, and expense of installing ductwork. We help you get rid of cumbersome portable air conditioners, box fans, and space heaters, and replace them with an innovative ductless system. These streamlined yet powerful units integrate perfectly into your home. Mounted high on the wall, or flush into the ceiling, ductless mini- and multi-split systems allow you to target single or multiple rooms, take advantage of outstanding efficiency, and enjoy year round comfort from the touch of a button on a wireless remote. And when the NATE-certified specialists from Clark Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing handle your installation, service, or repair, we optimize performance for lasting reliability and cost-savings.
Expert Ductless HVAC Service, Repairs & Installations
Family owned and operated, Clark Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing focuses on comfort without sacrifice. We specialize in Mitsubishi Electric ductless systems. A cut above the rest, Mitsubishi products not only heat and cool more effectively, and with greater efficiency, but come standard with the modern features that make every day more enjoyable. For superior service, effective year-round temperature control, and the perfect fit to your home and lifestyle… Better Call Clark.
Call us to learn more about ductless heating and cooling systems and services!
Consider some of the many advantages of Mitsubishi Electric Mini- and Multi-Split Systems:
- Temperature controlled air is supplied directly into the room, eliminating energy losses and cross-contamination.
- Zoned conditioning enables personalized comfort room-by-room.
- Inverter-driven compressors automatically adapt speeds to changing indoor requirements, achieving greater efficiency and comfort.
- Individual thermostats answer the specific demand of each room.
- Remote operation allows quick and convenient switches from heating to cooling.
- Compared to window units, Mitsubishi Electric ductless systems are 40% more efficient.
- Target one to eight rooms with a single outdoor unit.
- Attractive, lightweight indoor units offer flexible mounting options.
- Fifty foot line lengths provide versatile location of exterior units.
- Wireless thermostat capability links the wall-mounted control with your smartphone, computer, or tablet.
- I-See Sensor monitors ceiling and floor temperatures and reacts accordingly.